Some 90 nominations were received in the competition held by the trade journal Élelmiszer, and it was from among these that the winners were selected in the categories defined by the judging panel of FMCG and marketing professionals. Readers and shoppers helped to select the winners in an internet vote, which was closed on 20 May.
Our pride and joy, Hegyvidék CBA Príma, was named “Shop of the Year” in the “Supermarket” category.
The most important judging criteria were the following:
- Functionality and usability of the shop area
- Sustainability, environmentally friendly solutions
- Aesthetic appearance of the shop
- The creativity of exterior and interior decorations
- The layout of the shop and the consistency of its brand and identity
- Other outstanding solutions, services, unique ideas
Our congratulations go to CBA’S team!